In order to apply to John Lyon’s Charity for a grant, there a five minimum requirements that you should consider before submitting your application:
- You must be a registered charity or have automatic charitable status. For more information please see the Charity Commission website.
- You must work to benefit children and young people in one of the Charity’s nine boroughs.
- You must seek to work with children and young people up to the age of 25. This is extended to 30 for young people with special needs or disabilities.
- You must have a bank account in the name of your organisation.
- You must be able to produce your Annual Report, signed and audited accounts (or equivalent financial information) and organisation budget when requested.
See Grant Policies below in detail to confirm whether your organisation is eligible for a grant from John Lyon’s Charity.
Now you have read through the Grant Policies in detail, click through to the Eligibility Tracker to confirm you are eligible for a grant.